Upper Body Workout - fun stuff
Today is the best day of the year so far. Use it wisely.
1) Clean & Press
2A) Rack Lockouts
2B) DB Row
3A) Ring chinups
3B) Ring dips
3C) Ring hanging leg raises
3D) Ring pushups
"The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit." - Jim Rohn
You can't stop trying. You can't give up. You never know when you're finally going to make that breakthrough.
"It's almost impossible to know which grain of sand is going to start an avalanche." - Brian Eno.
So never, ever, ever give up.
Kekich Credo #75. Persistence is a sure path to success with quality activities. Never, ever, ever, give up.
For Fat Loss:
• Consistency is key.
• Stick to 90% compliance with your nutrition.
• Don’t go on binges. Make lifestyle changes.
• Look long-term, not just next week.
• Track your efforts and focus on what works.
• Never quit. If you stumble, get back up.
• Get social support to help you make it through the dip.
Stay strong, get stronger,