The 21-Minute MetApocalypse Workout
One of my favorite ways to fry fat at a furious pace? The MetApocalypse.
The workout hits every single muscle in your body while working for long stretches of time. You’ll go all-out for 6 minute bursts—6 exercises, 1 minute each—with no rest.
It’s intense, but no one said frying fat fast was easy.
Here’s how to do it: Perform each exercise in the order shown for 1 minute each. Take little or no rest between moves. After you complete all 6, rest 1 minute. That’s 1 round. Do 3 to 5 total rounds.
1. Plyo bear crawl to pushup
2. Half, half, full squat complex
3. Dead-stop pushup to Superman
4. Drop squat to rotational spider jump
5. Side-to-side side-looking pushup
6. Lateral lunge to lateral slide