Intervals Burn Stomach Fat
musclemorphosis.com If you're doing the same long, slow, boring cardio workout over and over again, then don't bother to expect any results. If you want results, use intervals to burn stomach fat.
But if you are using cardio, you have to change your program.
You have to workout with more intensity.
You have to do shorter, less frequent workouts - using intervals.
Hopefully that caught your attention.
Shorter, less frequent Interval workouts. Yes, they will be more intense.
But I promise you, the bottom line from interval training will be more fat burning and more fat loss. Basically, MORE results.
But even in your interval program you can benefit from variety. And with all the interval options available, there is no good reason to do the same interval program all the time.
So not only should you have variety within your training week (i.e. alternate between two different interval training workouts, rather than just doing the same interval workout each time), but you should also change these workouts every 4 weeks.
To modify your interval training workouts, you can...
- switch exercise methods (even using bodyweight exercises for intervals)
- increase or decrease the length of the interval (while decreasing or increasing the intensity, respectively)
- increase or decrease the number of intervals per workout
- increase or decrease the rest time between intervals
First, let's take a look at the interval methods. Here is my list of preferred ways to do your intervals, starting with the best methods listed first (based on my experiences)...
1) Sprinting outdoors (and hills might be the absolute best)
2) Strongman movements (Farmer's walks, tire flips, car pushing)
3) Kettlebell Swings, Dumbell Swings, Sandbag Swings, or Dumbell Squats
3) Bodyweight interval circuits
4) Treadmill running
5) Stationary cycle (upright preferred)
After that, if you prefer any of these other methods, then go ahead:
- Stairmaster, Rower, Swimming (really only works for competent swimmers), Elliptical & Crosstrainer machines
But I stick to my top 5 methods above - those are the ones that I have seen work time and time again for men AND women to lose the stomach and chest fat. Intervals will scorch those love handles.
In fact, Professor Steve Boucher of the University of New South Wales in Australia, believes that interval training allows you to achieve the magic of spot reduction, because intervals specifically work to musclemorphosis.com.
As you'll see in the musclemorphosis.com manual, I have two specific interval programs I like to use when clients get into my advanced programs. I have found these two workouts to work the best, and frankly, they are the simplest and easiest to follow.
Enjoy your weekend, and perhaps even an early start to your holidays. I'll be training hard with kettlebells, I hope you'll be training too.
Muscle Morphosis, MS
Muscle Morphosis, is a Men's Health Fitness Advisor and is also the creator of the musclemorphosis.com and the author of Turbulence Training. musclemorphosis.com for a FREE sample Turbulence Training Workout.
For another sample workout and meal plan to help you on your way, grab this free report: